Supply Chain Solutions Consultant
At Anaplan we are looking for a self-motivated SCM SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT to join our vibrant presales team.
A position with Anaplan’s pre-sales team means being part of one of the fastest growing cloud vendors and making your mark on a changing industry.
You get to meld your love of numbers with your love of sales and be rewarded for success with an outstanding commission structure and rapid career growth.
As a Solutions Consultant, we know you enjoy helping people solve hard problems.
You are a bit savvy about cool products and you love showing people how those products can help their businesses.
Our sales team is sharing our bold vision with companies around the world and helping them understand the power of Anaplan products.
We partner with some of the world’s biggest brands in DACH, such as Bayer, Adidas and Credit Suisse, to unlock their full potential for success and to grow our business.
You will join a team of individuals who embrace and respect diverse perspectives, aren’t afraid to push boundaries and try new insights, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed.
We work hard, but we also don’t wait for an excuse to have fun.
In fact, we’re so serious about it that it’s one of our core values.
Got your home office set up? While you may not be working in the hustle and bustle of one of our main offices, at Anaplan, we are dedicated to making sure all of our employees feel involved.
Even though you will be working remotely, we make it a point to use our conference calling technology to video chat with colleagues so that you always feel connected.
Our culture team are continually looking to provide new ways for our remote workers to participate in company-wide events.
What you’ll be doing:
- Engaging with targeted, large enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and problems. Ascertaining and explaining Anaplan’s outstanding ability to tackle them.
- Developing domain-specific solutions, demos and messaging. Building Proof of Concept models that are tailored to solve prospects’ challenges.
- Navigating sophisticated prospect environments to facilitate the adoption of the Anaplan solution.
- Cross-training teammates on solution expertise.
- Creating product awareness in the marketplace.
- A background in supply chain planning.
- Experience with SAP SCM (ideally APO or IBP) a PLUS.
- Experience with multi-dimensional modelling, business intelligence or analytics
- Aptitude for quickly ramping up on new technology
- Excellent presentation, client relationship and interpersonal skills- both internally and externally
- You’re comfortable results-oriented old ways of doing things
- Ability to take a consultative selling approach by listening to customer needs and shaping a shared vision for a solution
- Previous experience with supply chain planning tools
What we offer:
- An exciting, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance
- Best-in-class salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen and plenty of parties and events
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?
Collaborative: We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 1100+ customers and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most sophisticated challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it’s like to work at Anaplan.
Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
CAN’T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY: