As a Marketing Communications Social Selling Manager for Anaplan, you will define the strategy and execute social selling programs to support all areas of the business. Your experience with ABM & Demand Generation will be vital to this role.
You are responsible for management and development of activity on core social media channels, in partnership with the Social Media Manager, to drive engagement, building audience, increasing web traffic and ultimately driving website registrations. You will use social media to connect with, understand, and nurture sales prospects.
A key element of this role is combining your experience with demand generation and with non-paid social media to create opportunities for our executives and sales teams to engage with strategic accounts. You will build out this practice as a key approach for driving engagement and opportunities for sales to engage further. You will listen strategically, leverage connections and customize messages based on the wealth of information people and companies share externally to increase relevance and engagement.
Activities will include:
- Partner with the Social Media Manager to create an integrated strategy for Anaplan's social media channels.
- Working with our executives to leverage their networks to create deeper relevant connections with key accounts and building relationships.
- Working with sales to provide them with kits and tools to amplify social selling efforts
- Leveraging tools that help gain traction towards social selling
- Focusing on social listening & insights that matter to enhance the program and our relationships with our prospects. Leverage those insights to identify key opportunities before they are even apparent to sales.
- Know where to show up in key watering holes for our prospects so we can engage them where they already are
- Building relationships over time by staying in touch and paying attention to key moments to interact. Providing value and meaningful insights to our prospects on these social platforms
- Creating a repeatable process & measuring success and optimizing
- Working with senior leaders and key stakeholders as a trusted advisor to identify strategic opportunities to drive growth for the functions, accelerate our evolution, and drive organizational transformation
Key aspects of the role include building the function and identifying growth opportunities across the functions, working with stakeholders across the company, developing compelling, data-driven insights, recommendations, and operationalizing execution plans. The role requires managing by influence, working with ambiguity, and driving change.
- At least 12 years of professional, relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of experience with either social selling, Account Based Marketing (ABM), demand generation/growth marketing and/or social media, ideally with marketing and communications acumen.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem solver, with excellent analytical skills, and a keen business sense
- Strong communication (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
- Thrives in partnering, influencing, and collaborating in matrixed environments to drive results
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability to build strong relationships across teams and levels in the company and the desire to have a significant impact on the business
- Experience working with SaaS approaches to the market