Vonage Professional Services Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. As a result, our customers expect products and services to arrive on time, within budget and in line with technical, operational and functional expectations.
Our job is to make sure this happens. We apply customer, business, technical, and service understanding to orchestrate a unified approach to developing and delivering our customers’ needs and expectations. We integrate Vonage capabilities with customer requirements and work to ensure our customers fully realize the value of our services and products. Their success is our success.
Why this role matters
Vonage is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Business Analyst to join our growing Professional Services group. This is a full-time position and can be worked remotely. In this exciting, fast-paced role, you will be assigned to strategic projects before or upon contract execution to work with our customer on discovering their business requirements. Based on discovery conversations with the customer, the BA will document the customer's business requirements by detailing use cases, user stories and call/process flowcharts in the Solution Design Document. You will act as the customer’s proxy during the solution design process, ensuring their needs are addressed in the most effective way possible.
As a subject matter expert on the customers specific needs, you help to coordinate customer acceptance testing and address any new scope that is uncovered during the project. The BA may also participate in Go-Live support, which typically occurs onsite at the customer location.
As a key contributor to our Global Professional Services Team, we are looking for a self-driven, gregarious individual who will work well with a range of teams to help us delight our customers and grow our business.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- Proactively build credibility and relationships with our customer by demonstrating a complete understanding of their business requirements and operations.
- Work collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders on our projects both pre and post sale.
- Work with PS Leadership to create solution packages and usage criteria.
- Lead discovery sessions with customers to define and document business requirements and testing strategy.
- Manage customer expectations related to Vonage standard product capabilities.
- Work with customer to ensure they robustly address acceptance testing and support customers during User Acceptance Testing to answer questions about the solution features.
- Onsite Go-live support.
What you will bring
- An ability to engage a room of professionals and lead a Business Process Analysis session
- Ability to work with varying audiences, including Sales Engineers, Professional Services Consultants, service partners and end customers
- Must be a self-starter with excellent time management skills; manage multiple training activities simultaneously with minimal oversight.
- Proven experience in documenting solutions and presenting in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of Business Analyst theory and principles
- Proven ability to master the full design cycle
- Familiarity with traditional and modern BA methods, tools and techniques
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
What is required for application
- Minimum 5 years of technical and operations business analyst experience in Contact Center and/or CRM solutions (cloud preferred).
- Knowledge of various BA methods with BA credentials preferred.
- Must have prior experience performing functional gap analysis and creating design documentation to align to customers needs
- Must be a strong team player
- Must Possess first class relationship building skills
- Outstanding written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS or higher or equivalent experience.
Measures of Success
- Within your first month, you will complete your onboarding program, meet with the global team and cross-functional partners, complete our core product Bootcamp.
- Within your 3rd month, you will have worked with the established team to design and deliver your first customer Solution Design Document to your first Vonage customer.
- Within your 6th month, you will have completed advanced product training and be building solution packages covering the breadth of the Vonage solution.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position.