Why this Role Matters:
The Routing Analyst will support Vonage’s Communications API Platform to increase impact and performance of the SMS and Voice operations. This hands-on role enables us to deliver the high levels of quality our customers expect from us.
What you will do:
- Analyze and Monitor costs/prices/quality of Vonage’s Communications API Platform for SMS and Voice retail traffic
- Make routing changes to optimize for quality and cost
- Identify sources of inefficiencies (quality and cost-wise) and propose solutions
- Perform actions and updates based on the monitoring to guarantee best quality and minimize disservice to customers
- Leverage internal tools to run manual and automated quality tests when necessary
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (Carrier Relations, Product team, Support, Sales) in specific projects
- Required to work weekends and occasional holidays to support the business need (1 to 2 days on average per month). This role and these days are eligible for overtime pay per state & local overtime calculations.
What is Required:
- Basic understanding of Telecommunications or willingness to learn SMS & Voice protocols
- Basic understanding of voice quality metrics (ASR, NER, MOS, etc.) or SMS (CR%, DLR etc) or willingness to learn SMS & Voice protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability get internal stakeholder buy-in and present to external customers
- Positive mindset and not just ‘doing what you are asked to do’
- Excellent in GSuite (Gmail, GDocs, GSheets, GSlides, etc) or MSOffice equivalent.
- Nice to have: Experience in Reporting/BI Tools such as Tableau, and Kibana, as well as project management software like JIRA and Confluence
- Fresh Graduates will also be considered; Candidates with more experience may be considered as Senior Routing Analyst
What is in it for you:
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits.