We strive to innovate and enhance our customers’ ability to communicate within today’s digital, cloud and real-time business environments. Our team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
Vonage is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our US TA team. You will be a valuable member of our add to our awesome Talent Acquisition team in the US as we continue to grow rapidly throughout the organization. We will look to leverage your expertise to provide our stakeholders with an unforgettable recruiting experience.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Hiring top talent across the application side of Vonage's business - We hire great humans as well as great talent
- Act as a Business Partner to various parts of the business, including Engineering and IT.
- “Full cycle” recruiting skills including: sourcing, screening CV's, conducting phone and F2F interviews, making offers etc.
- Using social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) for proactive sourcing and advertising Jobs
- Providing a first class candidate experience
What you'll bring
- Sourcing, attracting and hiring the best talent in the market
- Great learning capabilities.
- Data management skills
- Working closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization as well as externally
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
What's required for application
- Sound experience in sourcing and recruiting for roles at all levels; prior experience in recruiting for Engineering and IT talent is a major plus
- Excellent direct sourcing skills
- Ability to understand relevant tech skills and target companies
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in a relevant field.
- Recruitment must be your passion
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.