Vonage Finance Mission:
We are a critical player in contributing to both short-term and long-term business decisions. We oversee and provide timely and accurate financial information across the organization, to leaders, decision-makers and external stakeholders. We protect company assets, both real and intangible, and ensure financial compliance with country, state and local laws. We serve as an indispensable business partner on topics requiring economic, financial and fiduciary inputs and expertise.
Why this role matters:
We examine financial information and produce forecasts regarding business, industry and economic conditions. We interpret data to help management understand business performance, markets, trends and outlook. We also provide critical information in support of strategic planning, investment, divestment and other management decision-making. You can join our team as a Senior FP&A Analyst, partnering with business leaders across lines of business, geographic regions or other areas of the company.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU CONTINUE READING BELOW…
What you will do:
- Maintain and administer the corporate financial model on Oracle EPBCS software solution.
- Work with Business Units and Functional teams to load budget and forecasts into the consolidated financial system.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and summary of results including variance analysis for Senior Management.
- Provide departmental spend summaries for actual vs. budget/forecast analysis to the functional teams. Work with those teams to ensure the meeting of their budget targets.
- Work with functional groups to develop and manage their annual budgets and forecasts as well as long term planning. Work with accounting to review and track monthly spend by vendor for these functional groups.
- Work with Business Units and BI team to identify, gather and report on key business metrics.
- Prepare monthly management financial presentation (State of Vonage).
- Assist with quarterly financial presentations to Board of Directors along with helping to prepare Investor Relations and Senior Management for earnings presentation.
- Assist in driving the global annual operating plan process along with quarterly updates. Review processes and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Provide management with cost reduction and/or profitability recommendations to meet corporate goals.
- Develop ad hoc financial analysis as required to support business planning and decision-making.
- Maintain financial records in accordance with US GAAP and Vonage accounting policies.
- Work with accounting and HR to maintain GL account, department and product code structures.
- Ensure organizational compliance with government regulations and internal controls.
What you will bring:
- Strong experience creating financial spreadsheets, charts and reports displaying business performance/forecasting data.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills with ability to confidently and effectively communicate to all levels of the company.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and financial modeling skills.
- Extract statistical and informative reports from a financial system.
- Compile, monitor, examine and audit financial statements, reports and accounts.
- Communicate complex financial information to non-financial audiences and decision-makers.
- Apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex financial and economic models, forecasts and scenarios.
- Use accounting, financial reporting and related data management systems, tools and software packages.
- Interact and communicate with all levels of the organization in both business and technical areas.
What is required for application:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, Economics, Business or related field of study.
- Corporate finance experience, FP&A experience: 3 - 6+ years required.
- Oracle Fusion, Oracle EPBCS, Hyperion, Smartview experience is preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and Tableau is preferred.
- Experience with SaaS/Technology Industry is highly preferred.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
What's in it for you:
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.