Vonage Customer Success Mission
We strive to deliver an industry leading level of service. We help our customers achieve their desired business outcomes by equipping them with the tools & guidance needed to maximize the use of our product. Our purpose is to ensure our customers receive the strategic insights and support required to realize the software's full potential.
Why this role matters
At Vonage, Customer Success is about proactively anticipating customer needs, exceeding expectations and opening doors for future growth and success. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the client's dedicated strategic advisor and primary point of contact post go-live. They are responsible for working with their assigned customer base to understand business goals and provide the necessary guidance & support to achieve them.
A successful CSM will see their accounts renewing, growing in usage and value, provide promoter NPS and CSAT responses and act as references and advocates. The CS team works in close collaboration with the Account Management team in order to help feed the top of the sales funnel as well as drive adoption and growth across the rest of the existing customer base.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Manage a portfolio of clients owning customer retention, adoption and engagement
- Develop strong client relationships as a trusted advisor by providing customers with product expertise and the tools/guidance needed to maximize use of our product & adopt best practices
- Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders at both operational & strategic levels
- Proactively handle a diverse range of customer-related projects, initiatives and tasks
- Educate customers our product, upcoming roadmap items and new releases
- Build collaborative Success Plans with customers to achieve alignment between our application offering and their business objectives
- Conduct regular progress reviews (including: Annual Reviews, QBRs, Monthly Service Reviews, Business Process Reviews) to pivot on objectives if necessary, share progress milestones, and open up dialogue on any changes to the customer business objectives
- Ensure knowledge on customer’s business objectives and technical set up is properly documented and shared with appropriate internal teams
- Drive adoption to foster an environment for future growth & expansion
- Act as the conduit for customer queries to relevant internal departments
- Collaborate cross-functionally across Sales, Product & Technical Teams to deliver client outcomes and improve customer satisfaction
- Manage customer escalations with Product, Support, and Technical teams based on impact & urgency
- Gather feedback (collection of NPS/CSAT) and advocate internally for the VoC via appropriate channels
- achieve product value realization
- Collaborate with CS Team by sharing best practices, supporting team members and participating/leading CS-led projects and initiatives
- Participate/lead client engagement activities (ie Webinars, Lunch & Learns)
- Actively engage in the CS Community and promote customer events and webinars
What you'll bring
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Team Player, collaborative approach with colleagues and customers
- Analytical skills to evaluate and interpret product and service-related situations
- Proven ability to foster trust and engagement with customers
- Able to work effectively with both technical- and business-focused clients
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Apply in-depth customer insight and understanding to influence product, sales and marketing decisions.
- Manage customer portfolio with a level of entrepreneurship and independence
What's required for application
- Experience in a SaaS organisation within a customer engagement role
- Experience managing and learning a highly complex & technical product stack
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Analytical, data-driven, able to deal with complexity and simplify key takeaways
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple complex projects
- Fluent in German & English (spoken, written)
What's in it for you
Our Customer Success team is the perfect environment for you to bring your skills to the next level. We believe a successful team starts with investing in each individual to empower them to reach their full potential. Accountability, Collaboration, Trust, and Excellence are values we live by. If you’re looking for a fun, dynamic environment to share your passion for customers, you’ve come to the right place!
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.