We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
As a Salesforce Data Administrator, you will work closely with the sales team on the Salesforce data hygiene to improve the overall data quality. With all the time and effort put into creating a centralized source of customer information comes the challenge of making sure this data is put to good use across the company. And it is a big challenge. Irrelevant or inaccurate data reduces employee productivity, hampers customer engagement, and can give your competition the upper hand. This position will report to the Global Sales Operations Senior Director and will foster close working relationships with internal stakeholders to contribute to the sales organization’s efficient operation and success.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Ensure excellent data quality and accuracy in Salesforce CRM
- Perform daily administration of the Salesforce CRM platform.
- Investigate data issues, perform deep-dive data research, propose solutions.
- Salesforce User Management (user set up, profile, hierarchy, etc).
- Assist with on-boarding of new Salesforce users.
- Manage reporting, analytics and dashboards to report on sales trends and insights.
- Support sales reps and come up with actionable solutions.
- Organizing sales data to support the teams in accurately reporting on sales forecasts, trends, opportunities, wins / losses, and competitive activities in the market.
- Support with Salesforce training and coaching.
- Maintain strong knowledge of Salesforce best practices.
- Perform Salesforce Testing on new features and functionalities.
- Liaise with the Sales Enablement team and the Sales Productivity team to support the ongoing projects.
What you'll bring
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce best practices
- Experience administering a large and/or rapidly growing Salesforce organization.
- Passion for helping others perform at their best.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive change.
- Ability to work independently, within teams, and cross-functionally with excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- Outstanding attention to detail and a sense of project ownership
- Experience with Lightning and Sandbox preferred.
What's required for application
- 2+ years progressive experience in Sales/Business Operations, Business Planning and Strategy, in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, or related, MBA a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours to provide coverage for NA, EMEA, and APAC
- SFDC professional certifications and experience with related systems, such as Pardot Outreach etc.
- Experience with data query/visualization tools (e.g Tableau)
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.