We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
As a Director Sales Manager for our Mid-Market Account Team, you’ll grow existing relationships with large, tech-savvy customers and build new relationships with organizations as you target high-growth digital, cloud software companies, and Mid-Market. Vonage serves the hottest companies that are building communications into their unique customer experience to differentiate their businesses, and we are looking for leaders who love to work with innovators.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
Territory Management and Revenue Generation
- Develop and drive sales strategies, discuss account trends, advise on changes and coordinate quotes and sales opportunities with customer success and service managers on a regular basis.
- Analyze assigned account base to determine key areas of opportunity.
- Create and present sales and revenue forecasts based on account base analysis.
- Develop and execute business development plans to drive revenue and profits.
- Collaborate across sales organization to ensure timely and accurate quote provision and order processing.
- Work with engineering and technical teams on project scope, managing and reconciling demands across diverse functional teams to achieve desired results for the benefit of the client.
- Support implementation through ongoing and supportive customer contact, ensuring a smooth transition to customer success management post-implementation.
What you'll bring
- Providing a solution oriented sales approach over the full delivery lifecycle, driving company growth by consistently growing and maintaining a healthy new business pipeline that will meet and aggressively exceed targets.
- Work closely with the pre-sales team to aid in designing innovative CPaaS solutions for prospects looking to migrate their Communication Infrastructure into the Cloud, integrating APIs into their customer experience flows.
- Permanently checking the best set of actions to deliver against the revenue plan.
- Contributing to and building the regional plan, with clear focus on quick execution.
- Accurate and timely forecasting, acting as a business leader to build a solid, predictable and recurring revenue.
What's required for application
- 4+ years of experience in Mid-Market Technology sales, Saas, Cloud, SMS
- Success selling Communication, CRM solutions in SaaS or PaaS models
- Experience building solid relationships with mid-level and senior executives across business, marketing and technology teams.
- Previous experience partnering with a strong PreSales Consultant
- A self starter attitude, creativity and curiosity with the focus and openness it takes to work both independently and collaboratively across the business.
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.