- Location: Basingstoke, UK (remote during pandemic)
Vonage Product Management Mission: We bridge technology and business needs to deliver exciting, innovative new products and services to the market. We imagine the future and orchestrate cross-functional efforts to bring it to life. We apply business understanding, customer knowledge and competitive awareness to collaborate with and lead efforts to envision, design, develop and execute state-of-the-art products and features. We challenge the status quo and strive to redefine the very nature of communications and what our customers think is possible.
Why this role matters
Reporting to the CCaaS Director of Product Management, you will be a key part of the product management team, encompassing our core CCaaS product, including but not limited to; IVR, Omnichannel, Cadence, Sales Dialer, Call Logging, Dashboards, Statistics and Reports, WFM integration, Salesforce Integration, Microsoft Dynamics Integration, and ServiceNow Integration. You will develop the data and analytics strategy to enhance and deliver our product vision and drive its execution through the development lifecycle.
We strive to understand customer needs, create game changing technology innovations, and make a real difference to the way our customers do business. You will play a key role in bringing this to life.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
Market Research and Customer Interface
- Work closely with our existing customer base to present our vision, understand their needs and use cases, and partner with them throughout the feature delivery process.
- Work closely with key user groups to drive shared learning and collaboration through our community.
- Work with prospective customers and sales teams on opportunity analysis, proposal development and bids to address specific customer needs.
Product Life Cycle Management
- Help develop the strategic direction for a subset of the CCaaS applications, aligning with our business goals.
- Empower and supervise key internal stakeholders to deliver the roadmap.
- Analyze pricing scenarios, competitive differentiators, and innovative technology solutions to enhance existing products and identify new market opportunities.
- Develop or contribute to the development of product collateral – FAQ documentation, white papers and customer success stories.
Go-to-Market & Revenue Generation
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Business Operations to develop and drive product-specific go-to-market strategies.
- Define partnering strategy with resellers, system integrators and complementary technology suppliers.
- Determine the most effective packaging, pricing and positioning for products; work with product marketing to develop product messaging.
What you will bring
- Experience in delivering products associated with data, statistics, reporting, dashboards, analytics and APIs for third party integration such as BI and WFM solutions.
- Experience in Agile Development practices.
- Proficiency with the technical elements of product design, development and application.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and executing on a product vision in a high technology setting.
- Understanding of the competitive and upcoming technology landscape.
- Experience in sourcing, incorporating, and managing third-party products and OEM relationships.
- Ideally experienced in Snowflake data warehouse or equivalent.
- Ideally experienced in Looker business intelligence software or equivalent.
- Ideally experience with Cloud Contact Center (ACD, IVR, CTI technologies).
- Ideally experience working with one or more of the following; Salesforce, MS Dynamics, ServiceNow.
- Ideally experienced in multi-tenant SaaS space.
What is required for application
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in product management (or equivalent) in a technology setting.
- Master’s Degree.
- 5+ years’ contact centre experience.
What is in it for you
- Remote work until Summer 2021
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payroll Giving
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Cover
- Eye Tests
- Unlimited paid annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Car park on site
Potential Next Career Move: Senior Product Manager