Vonage AI Applications group is looking for a Full stack engineer to help us build a secure, robust and scalable AI based services and internal tools for advanced research and development.
What will you do?
- Participate in the full product life-cycle, designing and implementing requirements from idea to production.
- Develop and maintain advanced micro-service systems based on machine/deep learning models in domains of audio and text.
- Work in a production environment with thousands of customers
What do you have?
- Bachelor degree in CS or related field - preference will be given to top class graduates from leading universities
- 4+ years of hands-on coding and software design experience with Python/Nodejs
- Experience with Cloud Environments like AWS or Azure
- Experience with Async/Multiprocessing/multithreading
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with agile methodology and a fast paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Experience with CI/CD process- Advantage
- Experience with AWS services like ElasticSearch, ElasticCache, Lambda
- Knowledge of machine learning concepts.