Head of CCaas Architecture
It takes an expert to be entrusted with the platform behind Vonags award-winning cloud based Contact Center offering. Someone who can make high-level design choices efficiently, with a consideration for technical standards. Our team of System Architects is looking for an experienced leader to help shaping the future evolution of our platform.
Guide and take part with the team in defining the technology direction and shape our portfolio of frameworks, technologies and practices enabling the next growth stage of our business.
Define and drive the evolution of our infrastructure and shared services portfolio enabling our engineering teams to deliver at scale in a lean and agile DevOps based continuous delivery model.
Work closely with development and operations engineering teams within the CCaaS domain and across the Vonage group to evolve and improve our architecture landscape and technology posture.
Be a servant leader, team player and a strong communicator, able to coordinate and balance the needs of multiple functions and share best practices widely.
Have strong skills in evolving large scale SaaS platforms in a public cloud environment.
Be hands on, happy to pair with architects and engineers, ready to guide them on researching, designing and implementing.
You’ll work on:
- Owning the target architecture of our platform and managing its evolution in alignment with the Call Center product direction
- Defining the architecture runway, managing the technology backlog and aligning the priorities with the business and technology stakeholders in a continuous delivery environment
- Driving the technology strategy, aligning the organization on technologies, standards and practices
- Supporting and advising the application and infrastructure engineering teams on architectural questions and driving the alignment with the target architecture and technology strategy
- Articulating business & technology concepts and system constraints to allow development teams to devise solutions
- Contributing to the overall organizational evolution as a member of the CCaaS engineering management team
You are a strong technologist and strategic thinker, with a focus on leading and managing both the technology strategy as well as the evolution of our people. You do possess a high level of analytical thinking and accuracy and are focusing on continuously delivering business value.
In addition, you are guided by lean and agile principles, are a great communicator and thrive in mentoring people and sharing your knowledge
- A proven track record with both traditional and microservices architectures, messaging frameworks and API centric design approaches
- Have worked on large scale, distributed systems and microservices and messaging infrastructures
- Are familiar with enterprise architecture frameworks and key architectural and design concepts such as views and perspectives, design patterns, domain driven design
- Have a strong background in delivering multi-tenant Software as a Service (SaaS) application in a cloud-based environment
- Are experienced in one or more public cloud environments, preferably AWS
- Understand managing data at scale in a distributed environment
An encouraging, fast-paced environment where you can learn and develop
Opportunities to join hackathons, ‘Lunch & Learn’ sessions and training courses
A defined bonus scheme
Paid volunteer days
More company benefits