Location: Remote, Worldwide
Developer Education at Vonage/Nexmo/TokBox is growing fast and we’re looking for a detail oriented coordinator to be the beating heart of our team and help us manage our day to day operations.
Our output is specifically targeted at developers. We write blog posts, we create video tutorials, we design and run workshops internally and externally, we’re even creating curriculums to help developers improve their skills in building with modern communications technologies by breaking down the moving parts.
We work with many different teams across the company and the amount of input, output and assets we’re working with is only increasing, as is the size of the team.
You’ll work with our Developer Educators to coordinate writing efforts, ensure everyone understands their deliverables, assist our managers with resource allocation and be the point person for the delivery of assets, content reviews and promotion.
If you have a project management or team coordinator background and the idea of working with lots of different areas of our business to educate and inspire developers sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Coordinate the Developer Education team’s efforts by ensuring all the necessary aspects of our content creation process are happening when they should be.
- This could mean any and all of the following: Scheduling content reviews, requesting artwork, publishing content, helping to compile analytics reports or working with freelance writers.
- Run weekly team meetings with our Developer Education Managers
- Ensure our processes are documented and maintained
- Work with our Content Marketing, Product Marketing and Community teams to streamline content requests and help our Developer Educators to deliver.
- Manage our content calendar and help us spot shortfalls early so we can get ahead
- 2+ years experience as a project manager or coordinator in an API company or related field.
- Experience working with a team that receives inbound requests from different parts of a business.
- Experience working with Atlassian Jira, Trello, or similar card based project management software.
- You have previously worked with remote teams or are excited about the prospect of being a part of one.
- A passion for communications technologies and their business application.
- Experience of working within cross-functional teams (product, marketing, customer success, etc).
- You are a strong communicator, an amazing time manager and love to optimise pre-existing processes.
Even if only some of this sounds like you, please consider applying. This is a role that carries a lot of importance but also plenty of room to grow.
Why Nexmo? Our values!
We value disruptive innovation, getting things done, and working with passion and integrity are the values that matter at Nexmo. We are on a mission to simplify communications between enterprises and their customers by empowering our employees.
We have achieved significant growth by hiring exceptional people. We have big goals, and we want the people who join us to be self-confident, focused on customers and delivery, and who are structured and committed in their approach. We value those who will help us continue this spirit. If this appeals to you, then we encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.