Vonage Sales Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
Account Executive plays important role in customer communication:
- Applies talented sales techniques and strong interpersonal and communication skills to build, maintain and deepen customer relationships across an assigned territory.
- Provides face-to-face customer contact with a focus on understanding and developing creative solutions to business problems.
- Collaboratively partners across Vonage teams to ensure a unified and holistic approach to solution development, implementation and ongoing management. Assumes shared-ownership of customer satisfaction, account retention, renewal and revenue growth.
- Represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, working with customers through the entire planning cycle to ensure their needs and expectations are met.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What will you bring
- Collaboration across sales organization to ensure timely and accurate quote provision and order processing.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our cloud-based applications.
- Forecast sales activity, pipeline management and revenue achievement using Salesforce.
- Create satisfied customers.
- Support implementation through ongoing and supportive customer contact, ensuring a smooth transition to account management and customer success management post-implementation.
What is required for application
- 4+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Experience managing the sales cycle - from business champion to C-Suite level
- Track record of over-achieving quota, club, awards in past position
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles, demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management managing the sales cycle from business champion to C-Suite level
- Have executed a minimum $1M+ quota
- Previous sales methodology training, Salesforce/CRM experience, and strong customer references
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Self-motivated and driven
- Able to work collaboratively within different teams and with differing levels of seniority
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Self-starting and able to self-manage
What is in it for you
In addition, to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including volunteering days and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.