As a Vonage software engineer, you will build the infrastructure and business logic for next generation unified communication platforms.
You will be in charge of developing software solutions that serve millions of users and businesses in their day to day communication needs, by specialising in end-to-end development , including call processing, media handling, and BL for account and user management.
You will be the architect, designer, and coder of your project, and take part in developing next-generation technologies that change how people communicate. We challenge our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
In this position, you will be using the latest technologies such as: AWS, micro-service architecture, MongoDB, Docker… etc.
What You’re Good At:
- You have at least 3 years of software development experience.
- You definitely have the ability to handle full application development cycle – from requirements to production.
What You’re Great At:
- End-to-end task ownership: This is a position that requires a leader – someone who can confidently see a project through from beginning to end.
- Innovating disruptive technologies: Have an idea about how to solve a communications problem? We want to know about it and then we want to support your vision for bringing it to life.
- Independently tackling challenges: You don’t need anyone to keep you on track.
- You’re organized and efficient.
Qualities about You That Might Make our Decision Easier:
- Experience in Agile software development methodology: Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- A great recommendation from your previous employer
- A desire to and skills for mentoring junior developers so they become an awesome engineer like you!