Venture Global LNG ("Venture Global") is a long-term, low-cost provider of American-produced Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG). The company's two Louisiana-based export projects service the global demand for North American natural gas and support the long-term development of clean and reliable North American energy supplies. Using reliable, proven technology in an innovative plant design configuration, Venture Global's modular, mid-scale plant design will replace traditional designs as it allows for the same efficiency and operational reliability at significantly lower capital cost.
Reporting to the Completions & Pre-commissioning Lead, the Completions Discipline Advisor - Electrical is responsible for all client oversight of completions activities for assisting with the tracking of modular construction, packaged equipment, site installation works, utilities works, inter-connecting works, pre-commissioning and commissioning work up to RFSU. This person's prime objective will be ensuring that all completions ITR's have been signed and verified with special attention to the schedule impacts that may result from lagging completions activates due to constructability issues or supplier delays. He or she will be responsible for coordination of discipline personnel supporting the Mechanical Completion and RFSU walkdowns.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Review ITR Schedules, sky lines, and assist with management of punch list items
- Report work progress and schedule or budget matters
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other construction specialists.
- Review and ensure coordination is in place with subcontractor ITR's activities
- Respond to work delays, emergencies, and other problems
- Comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations
- Ensure the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for all activities
- Directly participate in the HSE activities at site as defined in the Site HSE plan
- Review manpower employed by the EPC and Subcontractor are adequate
- Review ITR's and sign the necessary certificates as per ITP'S, Site Inspection Plans, and completions documentation
- Willing to mobilize to Modular yard and maintain residence during fabrication with 25% travel
- BS in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Management, Piping Engineering, Electrical Engineering or commensurate work experience in a construction supervisory role
- As a minimum will have certification in either electrical, instrumentation or rotating equipment trades
- 5 or more years of experience in industrial construction of Gas processing plants
- Understanding of and previous experience with Completions Management Database (Co-Console or similar)
- Experience in conducting Construction Completion walkdowns and punch listing
- Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) preferred
- Experience working on Client side as representation in the field
- Demonstrated capability of multi-discipline drawing interpretation and P&ID understanding
- Demonstrated technical and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work within a team with demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution
Venture Global LNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. To be considered, Candidates must be authorized to work in the USA.