Venture Global LNG (“Venture Global”) is a long-term, low-cost provider of American-produced liquefied natural gas. The company’s two Louisiana-based export projects service the global demand for North American natural gas and support the long-term development of clean and reliable North American energy supplies. Using reliable, proven technology in an innovative plant design configuration, Venture Global’s modular, mid-scale plant design will replace traditional designs as it allows for the same efficiency and operational reliability at significantly lower capital cost.
We are seeking a Coordinator, Payroll, to join our Payroll team. This position will report to our Manager, Payroll, and will be located in Arlington, VA.
The Coordinator, Payroll, will be responsible for maintaining efficient and effective processes, processing and reconciling payroll, maintaining employee data, educating leaders and employees on payroll processes, and handling payroll questions. This position requires the ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced, high-growth environment.
- Prepare and submit monthly, semi-monthly and bi-weekly payrolls for multi-state and foreign employees
- Register payroll tax filing in various states (i.e. withholding and unemployment taxes)
- Perform data entry of payroll related changes in ADP, including new hires and terminations
- High-level attention to detail to ensure accuracy through payroll analytics
- Ensure applicable withholding tax setups in ADP
- Respond to payroll questions and concerns from employees
- Produce custom reports for upper management upon request
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Associates degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 4-5 years of previous payroll experience
- Attention to detail
- Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality
- Previous experience with ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Ability to organize and plan work effectively to meet goals and objectives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively address all levels within the organization
Venture Global LNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.