Venture Global LNG (“Venture Global”) is a long-term, low-cost provider of American-produced liquefied natural gas. The company’s two Louisiana-based export projects service the global demand for North American natural gas and support the long-term development of clean and reliable North American energy supplies. Using reliable, proven technology in an innovative plant design configuration, Venture Global’s modular, mid-scale plant design will replace traditional designs as it allows for the same efficiency and operational reliability at significantly lower capital cost.
We are seeking qualified applicants for the position of Routine Maintenance Scheduler.
The Routine Maintenance Scheduler reports to the Maintenance Planning Supervisor and is responsible for managing the scheduling processes of maintenance work at Venture Global Calcasieu Pass Liquefied Natural Gas (CPLNG) facility. The Maintenance Scheduler (Routine) position will require collaboration with Maintenance Planners, Supervisors, Technicians, as well as interface with other departments such as Production, Contract Services, SCM, etc.
- Schedule maintenance work according to Venture Global HSSE process and procedures, in order to prevent or mitigate exposures to unsafe maintenance work conditions or SIMOPS.
- Schedule maintenance work according to VGIMS (Venture Global Integrity Management System), CPLNG Maintenance Manual and Work Management process and procedures.
- Strict adherence to VGLNG business controls, approved contracts/suppliers.
- Manage and facilitate coordination meetings with other departments and contractors to ensure resource availability and timing of execution is optimized.
- Schedule resources to a safe, efficient and effective capacity level. Work with execution supervisors to reflect maintenance resources availability.
- Verify resources, material, parts, contract services availability prior to scheduling maintenance work. Develop and apply reasonable schedule logic and constraints to weekly schedule.
- Identify potential constraints/deficiencies that could impact the weekly maintenance schedule and implement corrective actions along with routine planners.
- Develop, maintain and publishes routine maintenance schedules that will consist of Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Correct Maintenance (CM) activities, on weekly basis.
- Continuously tracks and updates any changes in the maintenance work schedule based on daily break-in’s, such as safety, emergencies priority changes. Work with Operations to ensure approved deviations are reflected in schedule, and deferred work rescheduled.
- Coordinates and communicate schedule changes to all active parties and including third party contractors or vendors as required
- Develop analytical progress reports such as “S” curves, for specific mid/large complex maintenance works.
- Develop and Maintain short, medium and long - term maintenance schedules and ensure receipt of schedules to all stakeholders.
- Works in close coordination and consultation with Maintenance Supervisors and maintenance technicians while scheduling upcoming maintenance work.
- Works in close coordination and consultation with Supply Chain Management department while scheduling required materials and contract services.
- Reports contractor work quality/non-compliances issues to direct Supervisor, Support Services Supervisor and Supply Chain Department, as required.
- Assist with development of KPI’s and produce reports on schedule compliance, with emphasis in maintenance/inspection regulatory compliance. This will include analysis of deviations, variations and trends with graphical representations.
- Development, implementation and utilization of Maintenance Planning & Scheduling best practices, such as - but not limited: Backlog and fore log management, Standard Job plans, Time on tools, Service Deliverable Dates (SDD), Standard Norms, among others. Act as SME for continuous improvement once in operation.
- Assist with implementation of CMMS Scheduling Software.
- Assist with updates to CMMS database to ensure scheduling program continuity and links between scheduling program and CMMS remain intact.
- Participates and /or lead CPLNG Ready for Operations (RFO) maintenance projects in order to develop required planning maintenance systems, process and procedures before commercial operations.
- Assists with the pre-commissioning, commissioning, startup and initial operation of the CPLNG Facility. This will include being a vital member of the integrated commissioning / start-up team(s) with the EPC contractor.
- Manage personal time card according to CPLNG Policies and Procedures (Vacations, time-off, Sick leave, training, “On-Call” etc.)
- Holds personal accountability for own performance and behavior.
- Provides mentoring and coaching to junior peers and counterparts.
- Performs various duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Education and Certifications
- Minimum a high school diploma or GED. Technical degree, PMP certification – or similar is a plus.
- Minimum five (5) years of routine maintenance scheduler work experience, in Oil and Gas, LNG or petrochemical facilities. Awareness of live plant constrains.
- Minimum five (5) years of computer knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Planning, Scheduling and Execution processes, procedures and best practices.
- Scheduling software definition and build experience is a plus.
- CMMS experience preferred, such as SAP, Maximo, etc. Proficient at “End User” level of PM module is a plus.
- SAP/Prometheus (GWOS) experience is preferred.
- MS Project experience is a plus.
- Scheduling of small to medium scale projects.
- Experience in commissioning, startup, and maintenance of Oil & Gas or petrochemical facilities.
- Experience with scaffolding, painting, insulating, heavy equipment operation-rigging/lifting crafts, welding, fabrication, machining work estimation/planning.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills are required. Methodical detail orientated.
- Organized, strong planning skills, able to manage multiple activities in timely fashion and with a high degree of accuracy, able to meet work deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization and with individuals and groups from different disciplines, industries and governmental agencies.
- Credibility to set high standards and promote continuous improvements initiatives.
- Able to work with a culturally diverse group of technical individuals.
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment which expects the highest levels of customer services, confidentiality and ethical behavior.
- Possess the personality and ability to relate to and to establish a mutually respectful relationship with management, peers and the various facility level workers whom are all responsible for ensuring good operations.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills. Adaptability and initiative.
- Computer knowledge including Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access, Project and PowerPoint.
- Must maintain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card in good standing status.
Venture Global LNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.