Venture Global LNG (“Venture Global”) is a long-term, low-cost provider of American-produced liquefied natural gas. The company’s two Louisiana-based export projects service the global demand for North American natural gas and support the long-term development of clean and reliable North American energy supplies. Using reliable, proven technology in an innovative plant design configuration, Venture Global’s modular, mid-scale plant design will replace traditional designs as it allows for the same efficiency and operational reliability at significantly lower capital cost.
- We are seeking an Engineer, Integrity to join our team in Houston, TX with eventual relocation to the Calcasieu Pass Facility in Louisiana.
- This role reports to the Senior Engineer, Reliability and Integrity Engineering and will be responsible for assisting the Operations team in developing and progressing the Ready for Operations (RFO) activities, ensuring seamless transition of the facility from EPC to the operations phase.
- The activities encompasses the concept around realizing improvements to equipment lives, and is applied to all equipment, systems, processes and material in an LNG processing facility.
- The successful candidate shall be a technical generalist, with basic understanding on gas processing plant equipment such as general machinery, pressure vessels, heat exchangers and safety equipment.
- The incumbent shall also be aware of associated specifications, codes and standards (API, ASME, ANSI & ISO) and general understanding of condition monitoring approaches.
- This individual shall provide support for ground work support to the Integrity team in developing an Integrity Management Philosophy, with focus in the following areas:
- Equipment Strategies with Risk Based Inspection (RBI) approach
- Inspection & Repair methodologies
- Certifications, such as lifting devices & cylinders and safety pressure devices.
- Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA): With basic expertise in relevant techniques to adequately participate in RCFA exercises for failures relating to plant equipment and/or processes.
- Education and Certifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- One (1) to four (4) years’ experience working as an Engineer in a process plant environment would be a plus.
- Engineering graduates with a demonstrable passion to pursue a career in this discipline would also be considered.
- Oil and Gas experience is required, with preference in LNG applications, however, petrochemical, NGL, cryogenic natural gas processing, or other hydrocarbon processing experience may be acceptable.
- Additional Attributes:
- Interest to develop skill in other aspects of engineering, not necessary directly related with principal degree.
Venture Global LNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.