Location: Fontana, CA
Job Type: Full-time Intern - 3 months (with possible extension or return offer after 3-month Intern period.)
- Strictly follow the requirements of the management system, and input data into the computer system for receiving, sending and returning data every day; all accounts must be settled daily.
- Responsible for the transmission and classification of various documents and reports.
- Provide inventory information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Implement warehouse-related SOPs in material management to ensure the smooth flow of warehouse operations.
- Responsible for the acceptance, storage, inventory, and reconciliation of daily materials in the warehouse.
- Responsible for the storage and archiving of relevant documents.
- Provide warehouse data statistics, archiving, accounting and system data input.
- Other tasks assigned by the department head.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above;
- Eager to learn and develop a career in Supply Chain or E-commerce;
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g., inventory planning, warehouse management);
- Proficient in the use of office software, familiar with WMS system is preferred;
- Bilingual proficiency in Chinese Mandarin and English;
- Extreme attention to details, teamwork oriented, strong sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology.
About JD Logistics
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, which leverages the company’s advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses across a wide range of industries. JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in the world. JD.com is the only e-commerce platform in the world to provide small-to-medium sized warehousing, oversized warehousing, cross border, cold chain delivery, frozen and chilled warehousing facilities, B2B and crowdsourcing logistics. We believe technology innovation can drive smart logistics. JD built the world’s first fully-automated warehouse in Shanghai, and we are currently developing our own drones delivery and automatic delivery robots.
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.