JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and the biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network covers 99% of China’s population. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics.
- Proficient in the operation principle and operation process of large facilities and equipment (including central air-conditioning, elevators, fire protection, monitoring, power systems, etc.), and be able to find and analyze the causes of failures.
- Evaluate the operating status of facilities and equipment, analyze and eliminate faults.
- Establish regular facilities and equipment files, establish monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance systems.
- Review the repair and maintenance plans and repair prices proposed by the on-site property management supplier (or outsourcing maintenance supplier) for the facilities and equipment and put forward reasonable suggestions.
- Responsible for technical training and troubleshooting of on-site property management suppliers, compile daily operation manuals.
- More than 5 years of work experience in engineering equipment management.
- Have relevant engineering, electromechanical facilities, and equipment management experience.
- Experience in construction management of large projects is preferred.
- Have strong communication and coordination skills.