JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and the biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network covers 99% of China’s population. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics.
- Responsible for the complete marketing of the platform, order volumes, and GMV;
- Build-up of the membership system: including but not limited to the plan and implement of member points, rights, prices, and rebates;
- Formulation of marketing strategies: allocate the marketing budget, organize marketing activities, and upgrade the reputation of platform and sales;
- Marketing Planning: plan targeted marketing activities, output and implement relevant marketing plans;
- Channel operation: operate the marketing resources of related platforms, reasonably allocate marketing resources, analyze operation data, and improve operation effects;
- Content marketing: responsible for the output and dissemination of content marketing, and the operation of new media accounts, such as Subscription accounts and short video platforms;
- Branding management: manage the design, derivation and management of brand elements, and also the configuration and management of offline materials;
- Team management: manage the marketing team, lead the team to finish the goal.
- More than 3 years of work experiences in e-commercial marketing or relevant, having experiences in fresh food or consumer goods platforms is preferred;
- Experienced in operating and planning membership system;
- Strong marketing planning capability, specialized in content marketing, materials and video shooting;
- Strong logical thinking skills, be sensitive to data, willing to continuous learning, have excellent communication skills;
- Passionate, willing to contribute to the team, prioritize the company and team interests.