JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and the biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network covers 99% of China’s population. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics.
- Responsible for the purchase and sales of the categories involved, responsible for the gross profit margin and GMV of the categories involved;
- Sales planning: Participate in but not limited to formulating sales business planning, developing and planning all aspects of the procurement business;
- Procurement negotiations: responsible for finding and contacting partners, introducing commodities, participating in negotiations, controlling prices and reducing costs, checking fees, and maintaining information;
- Product selection: Responsible for the product selection of the categories under its jurisdiction, selecting the appropriate products according to different scenarios;
- Resource coordination: Responsible for coordination and communication with overseas supply chains, striving for support resources;
- Data analysis: Responsible for analyzing sales and purchase data of the categories under its jurisdiction, proposing optimization plans and improving gross profit margin.
- 5 years or above working experience in e-commerce purchasing and sales, with experience in purchasing fresh food is preferred;
- Familiar with fresh food and snacks, consumer goods category, with excellent product operation and purchasing capabilities;
- Strong logical thinking ability, data sensitive, continuous learning ability and excellent communication ability;
- Full of passion and innovative spirit, willing to contribute to the team, mainly based on company interests and team interests.