- Product design output of system & operation solutions for omni-channel, retail, e-commerce or supply chain related business scenarios, and the establishment of quotation system;
- Responsible for the process design and management of omni-channel solution market expansion & sales plan;
- Deeply understand one or more business areas in omni-channel business, new retail, digital marketing, and intelligent supply chain, and business development in related industry areas combined with the company's product direction.
- Lead the communication with the customer team, transform related business requirements into product & technical requirements, and promote the efficient landing of the business;
- Good at exploring new business, meeting the needs of specific scenarios of target user groups, while creating commercial value;
- Coordinate the resources of various internal teams to efficiently complete the promotion and implementation of product requirements;
- Provide suggestions for the company's market direction and product development;
- At least 6 years of retail or consulting industry consultant or solution experience.
- Familiar with the business processes of retail enterprises such as marketing and omni-channel, can plan and design schemes in combination with scenarios, have complete project planning and implementation experience, both A and B party experience are acceptable.
- Ability to gain insight into customer business pain points and requirements, and be good at tapping project business opportunities;
- Active thinking, clear logic, good at thinking and abstraction, good at discovering and solving problems;
- Ability to learn new knowledge proactively and efficiently, and quickly adapt to new industries, customers, and business areas;
- Able to adapt to business trips, strong stress resistance and adaptability.
- English can be used as a working language, excellent oral English is preferred