JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and the biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network covers 99% of China’s population. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics.
- Responsible for the equipment selection and procurement schedule management of the Dutch automated warehouse, responsible for the production schedule and quality monitoring of local suppliers, and responsible for the acceptance of equipment before delivery;
- Responsible for the equipment installation and implementation management of the Dutch automated warehouse, coordinate the resources of various internal departments and external suppliers, and complete the technical guidance and supplier management of on-site equipment installation;
- Support the trial operation of the Dutch automated warehouse, compile the automation equipment operation manual, and train the warehouse staff.
- Daily management of equipment in Dutch automated warehouses, build equipment maintenance teams, formulate equipment maintenance plans and supervise implementation;
- Optimize the efficiency of automatic equipment, optimize and upgrade automated warehouse operation processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in mechanical design, electrical automation, logistics engineering, etc.
- Understand logistics automation equipment such as AMR goods-to-person technology, conveying and sorting, and automated storage;
- More than five years of relevant work experience in logistics automation equipment, familiar with logistics equipment such as warehouses, AGVs, conveyor lines, etc., experience in logistics equipment research and development design or equipment implementation and installation projects is preferred.
- Proficiency in SolidWorks and AutoCAD;
- Have strong innovation ability, good communication and coordination skills