- Responsible for the introduction of new customers' systems, including the back-end authority configuration of the logistics system, and training customers to use the system to place orders;
- Follow-up on abnormalities of customers' daily use of warehouse distribution system, coordinate R&D, product, planning, operation and other departments, answer customer questions, ensure smooth customer operations, and improve customer satisfaction;
- Responsible for completing the quotation import and daily maintenance of the billing system, assisting in promoting online billing, sorting out and improving the settlement process of warehouse distribution business income, and completing the issuance of customer online and offline income bills;
- Responsible for after sales activities e.g. customer implementation
- Responsible for the completeness and accuracy of income, assist in the summary statistics of monthly income, answer customers' questions about warehouse distribution bills, track customer payments and write off in time.
- Bachelor degree or above, logistics and supply chain management major is preferred;
- More than five years of logistics business service/operation work experience, familiar with warehouse operation and logistics distribution business;
- Proficiency in using Office software and sensitive to data;
- Have strong communication skills, project coordination skills, and good customer service awareness, with strong resistance to pressure;
- Local Citizen or with PR needed;
- English and local language needed, Chinese preferred.