Key Manager - Logistics Operation
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hesse, Germany
- Responsible for local national logistics operation management, effectively integrate internal and external warehousing resources and reduce logistics costs
- Responsible for warehousing operation management, formulating and continuously improving the standardization of warehousing management processes, and continuously optimizing in practice
- Establish a performance evaluation system and work plan for the warehousing team, monitor logistics operation performance, and evaluate performance from service indicators, comprehensive warehousing, logistics costs, personnel costs, logistics safety, etc. and continuously improve and improve performance
- Lead the team to complete the warehousing service indicators and cost indicators
- More than 5 years of storage operation management experience, familiar with warehouse operation process and operation mode
- Possess excellent organizational coordination, planning, communication skills, teamwork awareness and certain crisis management skills
- Can withstand great work pressure and strong cost awareness
- Local Citizen or Permanent Resident needed
- English and Chinese needed, local language preferred
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivaled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology.
About JD Logistics
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, which leverages the company’s advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses across a wide range of industries. JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in the world. JD.com is the only e-commerce platform in the world to provide small-to-medium sized warehousing, over-sized warehousing, cross border, cold chain delivery, frozen and chilled warehousing facilities, B2B and crowd-sourcing logistics. We believe technology innovation can drive smart logistics. JD built the world’s first fully-automated warehouse in Shanghai, and we are currently developing our own drones delivery and automatic delivery robots.