- Market analysis and opportunity explore European local market.
- Responsible for expanding and maintaining European customers' cooperation resources, relationships and platforms building
- Responsible for driving the construction of local business channels, product sales of online/offline merchants, etc.
- Responsible for the strategy and management of major projects
- Bachelor degree or above, logistics and supply chain management major is preferred;
- Above 5 years of related working experience
- Experienced on E-com local B2B, B2C distribution, E-Com warehouse services sales experience preferred.
- Have good communication, negotiation and expression skills, excellent psychological quality, and good team management skills
- Local Citizen or with PR needed
- English and local language is a must, Chinese preferred