Location: Fontana, CA
Job Type: Full-time
JD Logistics America is looking for a results-driven individual with supply chain experience to boost sales of supply chain products in American market. The supply chain solution specialist is responsible for support the sales team in the e-commerce sales activities, while coordinating with cross-functional departments within the business units.
The ideal candidate must be familiar with at least 2 of the following fields:
- Partnership: Partner with channels and platforms, aiming to exchange resources.
- KA Customer: Follow-up with KA customers, including quotation, contract signing, and logistics solutions to achieve deep binding with customers.
- Business analysis: Provide data analysis to different stakeholders to help with business development strategy and decision-making within the company.
- Product: Improve existing logistics and supply chain solution products, including but not limited to cross-border transportation, warehousing, B2B product, B2C product, etc.
- System: Research on different seller platforms, order management systems, WMS and other systems in the market, to help with the system implementation.
- Market research: Conduct market research on logistics and supply chain solution products on the market.
- Experience in e-commerce, retail, logistics, freight forwarding, and/or other related field.
- Familiar with both local logistics and cross-border logistics products, order management system, and e-commerce platform operating rules.
- Fluency in English and Chinese Mandarin.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to adapt to the fast-paced working environment.
- A strong sense of responsibility.
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology. For more information, visit www.corporate.jd.com
About JD Logistics
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, which leverages the company’s advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses across a wide range of industries. JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in the world. JD.com is the only e-commerce platform in the world to provide small-to-medium sized warehousing, oversized warehousing, cross border, cold chain delivery, frozen and chilled warehousing facilities, B2B and crowdsourcing logistics. We believe technology innovation can drive smart logistics. JD built the world’s first fully-automated warehouse in Shanghai, and we are currently developing our own drones delivery and automatic delivery robots. For more information, visit www.jdwl.com
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.