Job Type: Full-time
Location: Irvine, CA
JD.com is a one-stop e-commerce platform, providing millions of active customers with direct access to an unrivalled range of authentic, high-quality products. We are the local team that focuses on the U.S. business development aspects of JD.com.
At JD.com, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing client relationships and identifying client contacts and partnerships that generate sales while focusing on fashion and apparel industry
- Product design output of system & operation solutions for omni-channel, retail, e-commerce or supply chain related business scenarios, and the establishment of quotation system;
- Responsible for the process design and management of omni-channel solution market expansion & sales plan;
- Deeply understand one or more business areas in omni-channel business, new retail, digital marketing, and intelligent supply chain, and business development in related industry areas combined with the company's product direction.
- Lead the communication with the customer team, transform related business requirements into product & technical requirements, and promote the efficient landing of the business;
- Good at exploring new business, meeting the needs of specific scenarios of target user groups, while creating commercial value;
- Coordinate the resources of various internal teams to efficiently complete the promotion and implementation of product requirements;
- Provide suggestions for the company's market direction and product development
- At least 6 years of retail or consulting industry consultant or solution experience.
- Familiar with the business processes of retail enterprises such as marketing and omni-channel, can plan and design schemes in combination with scenarios, have complete project planning and implementation experience, both A and B party experience are acceptable.
- Experience/knowledge of export/import supply chain;
- Ability to gain insight into customer business pain points and requirements, and be good at tapping project business opportunities;
- Active thinking, clear logic, good at thinking and abstraction, good at discovering and solving problems;
- Ability to learn new knowledge proactively and efficiently, and quickly adapt to new industries, customers, and business areas;
- Able to adapt to business trips, strong stress resistance and adaptability;
- Experience of working with different time zones;
- Written and oral Chinese language are desirable.
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.