Job Description: JD Finance - Senior/Principal Data Scientist
Job Location: Mountain View, CA, USA
Job Type: Full Time
Department: JD Digits, Alpha
- Research and develop latest algorithm/system with deep learning models; develop the whole cycle of product.
- Lead and design the technical direction of whole product cycle; control the technical quality.
- Apply cutting edge technologies to practical problems such as anti-spam modeling and LTV prediction toward new user acquisition attributions.
- Master's degree in computer science, stats, math, electrical engineering or related field with 3+ related work experience; or
- Ph.D. degree with 1+ related work experience.
- Strong background and experiences in machine learning and deep learning modeling.
- Hands-on and proficient in one of main programming languages (such as Python, Java, C/C++); Experience in TensorFlow/Pytorch/Caffe.
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment. Willing to explore new research technologies.