Job Description: JD Digits - Senior/Principal Data Scientist
Job Location: Mountain View, CA, USA
Job Type: Full Time
Department: JD Digits
- Research, design and develop latest algorithm/system with deep learning models.
- Lead a group of scientists and manage, control the technical quality.
- Apply cutting edge technologies to practical problems such as vehicle/obstacle trajectory prediction modeling.
- Conduct an offline ads ROI evaluation system.
- Develop a location-based ads recommendation algorithm.
- Develop the whole cycle of product, including exploration, research, design, development and productization
- Master's degree in computer science or related field; Ph.D. degree is preferred.
- At least 3 years' related professional experience with master's degree, or 1 year related professional experience with Ph.D degree.
- Experiences and deep knowledge in DNN, RNN and sequence models.
- Experience of ads system or recommendation algorithms is a plus.
- Hands-on and proficient in one of main programming languages (such as Python, Java, C/C++); Experience in TensorFlow/Pytorch/Caffe.
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment. Willing to explore new research technologies.