Job Description: Recruiter
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contractor (6 months contract with possible extension)
Department: Human Resource
- Responsible for generation of active and passive candidates from job portals, networking sites, contact lists and internal databases through research.
- Review requisitions, understand hiring needs and position specifications and conduct research to identify suitable candidates.
- Partner with HRBP to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Responsible for candidate management that includes validation of interest, availability, work authorization, compensation, technical fit and qualifications.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management.
- Conduct first round interview and be responsible for arranging & coordinating interviews.
- Bachelor's Degree. 1+ year of working experience in either recruiting firm or sourcing team in internet industry.
- Expertise in generating a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates with specific SLAs.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both English and Mandarin.
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.