We at Innovaccer are looking for a Technical Writer II with strong technical and communication proficiencies to help our users succeed with our rapidly growing suite of products. You will spearhead and manage product adoption initiatives, to help accelerate the learning curve of users on our products through various In-App product tools and features. You will be responsible for helping the business as a whole strategically drive adoption and engagement with our enterprise softwares.
A Day in the Life
- Digital adoption through tools like WalkMe/Whatfix: delivery of end-to-end digital adoption journey by leveraging data to create personalized and segmented experiences for employees and customers
- Create product walkthroughs, shoutouts and USAT surveys and deploy them on all products
- Research and think analytically about strategy and solutions, and subsequently initiate dialogue with stakeholders about the execution of digital readiness and adoption
- Assess needs and use cases, quickly design impactful and creative solutions, measure results, and iterate and improve to drive optimal outcomes
- Produce user guides/support portal documents for helping users understand product features, capabilities
- Identify and address gaps in documentation and Product Knowledge for users
- Participate in the review and revamp of existing content and structure
- Craft tutorials and other educational resources
What You Need
- Build and maintain Product Knowledge Initiatives that go beyond traditional documentation, such as In-App guided tours, help center with FAQs and How to’s, Release Notes
- Experience establishing processes used by teams---!
- Experience of working on Zendesk/Freshdesk and WalkMe/Whatfix or any tool to create product walkthroughs experience is preferred
- HTML or CSS experience is an advantage
- Demonstration of the use of data and evidence-based decision making
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- You should be highly organized; able to prioritize numerous issues and projects
What We Offer
Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.