We are pioneers at heart. What this means, is that we are always leaning forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 20+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
At DEPT®, we believe our QA provide a service that includes more than testing. They work with folks across the development team to ensure that what is built both functions and fulfills requirements as quickly as possible. If you’re someone that wants to innovate and move past the traditional QA paradigm then we want to talk to you!
Some of the things that we believe in:
- Collaboration: great communication is the key to any project
- Strong opinions, lightly held: we all have our tech favorites, but it’s important to be open-minded to new ideas
- Constantly curious: we're constantly learning/evolving through guild meetings, lunch & learns, conferences and practice
- A healthy work/life balance: getting home in time for dinner is important
We focus on building great products with clients that we enjoy and respect. Our work has improved people's lives, been seen by millions of users, featured in the app stores, had books written about it, featured in the press, received awards and, most importantly, brought delight to users.
We are growing fast and looking for individuals that are passionate about the development process and not timid about working directly with clients. Our philosophy is to hire smart, client-facing engineers that can both understand the client's business goals and write elegant code.
- You feel comfortable using english on a daily basis with clients, having at least having an upper intermediate oral level is a requirement
- You have good of QA strategies and enjoy analyzing and solving problems. You want to do more than write and execute tests.
- You have experience leading a team of QAs of a variety of seniorities (for Principal position).
- You have experience with jmeter or taurus framework.
- You are curious (or maybe skeptical) and you like to ask questions. You also know when to stop and ask for help.
- You have a solid understanding of the SDLC and are delivery focused.
- You have familiarity with QA tools and are always open to learning about new ones. It’s really about the best approach for the problem.
WE SUPPORT YOU BEING YOU:
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We believe our work is its best when our people feel safe and free to be themselves. We’re committed to an inclusive and barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace, regardless of anyone’s identity, background, beliefs, lifestyle or disabilities. So tell us about any accommodations you need. It’s totally confidential and only used to make sure you feel fully supported at every step.
We are a B Corp-certified company passionate about purpose-driven work. Our hope is that you can feel good about the contributions DEPT® is making to the world and we always have an open door for your ideas in making the world a better place.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.