How are you developing as a developer? Want to step it up a notch? Come and be a part of our most inquisitive digital team.
The job focuses on taking part of our client facing projects in an agile environment with multidisciplinary teams. Our customers are large scale clients such as Takeaway, Jumbo, Rabobank and Goudsmit. Therefore we need you to be keen on internal as well as external communication, having a customer focus always. Next to that you’ll be either working and starting projects from scratch, implementing to go live, or you’ll be working on new features while fixing issues. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective and most of all has an eagerness to learn!
- As part of a scrum team, you will be responsible for Java CMS implementations.
- Building websites, portals, web-applications.
- Performing back-end integrations for our clients.
Development at DEPT®:
- A group of tech enthusiasts that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Possibility to work with cutting-edge technologies in a constantly evolving environment;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work as well for you as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Inter Milan, Mauritius, Gall&Gall and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of a local studio.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have at least 4 years of experience as an AEM Developer;
- Have experience with AEM Cloud and Adobe Target;
- Have knowledge of other CMS like Bloomreach and Magnolia (is a plus);
- Have experience with building websites, APIs.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible;
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture;
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment;
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.