For our office in Skopje, we are looking for an ambitious and driven Programmatic Specialist to help develop and drive our offering forward, in close collaboration with our Programmatic & Paid Social Team in Switzerland and Germany.
What will you be doing and a bit about the team:
You will be joining our DACH Programmatic & Paid Social Team, which consists of 8 talented specialists within digital advertising and ad-tech. Occasionally you will support our colleagues in Denmark and the Netherlands. We are currently focusing on expanding our programmatic offering (display, video, audio, dooh etc.) and have a lot of traction and opportunities within our current client portfolio, as well as new business opportunities.
You work closely with our Programmatic Team in both the campaign conception and tactical execution. You will be responsible for your own client portfolio where you are responsible for both strategy, execution, optimisation and reporting, in close collaboration with our client service team.
Our agency still feels small and intimate and you will be part of a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global and regional clients. We are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, takes the stage and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
A bit about you:
- 2+ years of experience executing programmatic campaigns - end to end management of programmatic campaigns across display, video, audio, dooh using ad tech and DSPs. This includes campaign conception, setup (ad ops, tracking, deal management, campaign, etc.), optimization and reporting;
- Experience with GMP products - especially CM360, DV360 and Studio (other GMP products are a plus);
- Be aware of, and research new publishers, tech developments, buying types and industry trends to support programmatic consultant and media strategist;
- You’re a teamplayer and a good communicator, as you will work closely with paid advertising specialists from other DEPT® offices, collaborate with data and analytics teams to research behavioural segments for set up and optimisation, and support the planning process by researching and supporting the implementation of client audiences;
- Have the ability to create detailed reports and deep dive into complicated tasks
- Experience with creating strategic proposals and campaign plans for programmatic channels;
- A consultative approach to grow existing and new programmatic clients, educate greater team about Programmatic Advertising;
- Proficient in English and bonus points for German fluency);
- Enthusiasm for the future of advertising on the web and building that future with us.
- Have experience with other DSPs such as TTD, Amazon, Adform, etc.;
- Have experience with other advertising consoles, such as Meta, LinkedIn, Google Ads, etc.;
- Knowledge of HTML banner creation, Google Analytics, Data Studio and other job-relevant software is a plus!
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam - a chance to meet other people within DEPT®!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, bonuses, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more;
- New and modern office near the city square.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.