We are looking for a Senior Marketing Automation Specialist for our brand new office in Copenhagen. Do you love setting up amazing customer journeys for cool international clients, influencing how we do marketing automation, and celebrating it all with an ice cold friday beer? Then we definitely need you to hit apply right away.
What will you be doing and a bit about the team.
You will be part of a small (but growing) team, and have access to collaborative partners in the Marketing Automation departments across our other offices globally. You are a key part of building our department in the Copenhagen office, and will have the opportunity to influence your own role and how we structure our way of working going forward. We are an ambitious team with ambitious growth goals, and want you to share this vision.
Your daily tasks include everything from conceptualization, to implementation and reporting on Marketing Automation campaigns, keeping a close connection with our clients throughout this process. An interest in pitching our services to new and existing clients is a plus, but not a requirement.
While you won’t be implementing any API integrations or necessarily writing any SQL queries yourself, you should be comfortable discussing the more technical aspects of Marketing Automation with our in-house experts, and “translating” developer jargon to something a bit more client-friendly.
A bit about you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience with email marketing and/or Marketing Automation, preferably at a digital agency
- Have knowledge of marketing automation tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Hubspot, or Klaviyo
- Understand the importance of A/B testing and optimization, and know how to portray this to clients
- Understand the use of data in segmentation and personalization
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge with less experienced consultants
What do we offer:
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- To work with major international clients
- An open, dynamic and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn
Hi, we are DEPT® – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 3000 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas, including our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/