Dept is growing fast and we're looking for Full Stack Developers interested in the crypto space that wants to work with peers and clients that enjoy and build great products together. Our philosophy is to hire smart, client facing engineers that can both understand our client’s business goals and write elegant code.
So! Do you also often ask yourself in sleepless nights: Who forming this Cryptopia world? Where are the people who make it possible? - Join US on missions that will move the co(in)smos. - In a nutshell, what you can expect:
- You’ll develop complex apps that are making a material impact on the world and will be seen by millions of users
- You’ll develop using Node.js, React and/or Vue and a variety of other supporting technologies
- You’ll be a part of agile software development practices and peer/code reviews
- You’ll interface with clients. We estimate about 80% hands-on development and 20% client interaction & documentation
- Help us learn more about the crypto development space and attract new crypto projects
- Both learn new things from others as well as improve how we do things
- 3+ years of real world software development experience on teams
- You have experience with a front end framework like React, Vue.js or AngularJS
- You have experience with a backend technology like Node.js / Express, Ruby on Rails, Python / Flask / Django, etc.
- You have some experience with Node.js / Express
- You’ve worked with, and have a good understanding of Database technologies, both SQL and NoSQL(PostgreSQL)
- You’ve worked with, and have a good understanding of Version Control, preferably using git
- You’ve worked with Agile software processes before
- You’ve worked with Continuous Integration/Deployment tools
- You’ve worked with major cloud providers like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Passion for learning about developing in the crypto space and experimenting with new technologies related to it
- You’re a natural problem-solver and willing to take initiative
- You enjoy working with clients, mentoring junior developers and are good distilling technical information for a variety of roles
You might have these qualifications, but they aren't required:
- Experience developing with React
- Experience developing assets and smart contracts for blockchains using Solidity, Reach or TEAL
- Experience with Python
- Experience with DevOps technologies such as Docker, AWS, Terraform
- Work together with experts who are all passionate and excel in their domain!
- Develop a pragmatic way of approaching projects with a focus on results and business value.
- See your efforts turn into solutions which really make a difference!
- Get in touch with clients from different industries working on varying business problems related to e-commerce and online marketing.
- Work with all major cloud computing providers and encounter a variety of different setups and technical challenges.
- A strong and motivated team as well as numerous get-togethers and events, such as Team Lunch, Dept Festival, Dept Snowfest.
- A modern Office throughout Germany as well as flexible working hours, home office and various working time models.
- Remote Policy so you have some variety to yourself in the current times!
- Flat team hierarchy where ideas can be changed to action in no time.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
* We are happy about human beings of any gender.