For our office in Cologne, we are looking for a Senior Digital Amazon Consultant (m/f/div), who is characterized by a high degree of curiosity and empathy and is passionate about strategically advising our customers and implementing our visions of data-driven organizations.
As a Senior Digital Amazon Consultant (m/f/div), you will use your at least 3 years of professional experience for our renowned customers and take over the conceptual support of consulting projects. You transform the challenges of our customers into opportunities for future growth. You work independently and take responsibility for the customer relationship as well as for the project results. The projects and thus your tasks in the area of Strategic Amazon Consulting include, among others:
- Analysis of the market environment for our customers
- Development of market entry strategies
- Consideration and prioritization of different sales channels
- Further development of our consulting products
- Data-driven analysis of actual situations and independent development of possible solutions
- Strategic consulting on all aspects of D2C and Amazon
- Germany-wide remote
- Are an Experienced Professional (m/f/div) and have at least 3 years of relevant work experience related to e-commerce and/or Amazon.
- Are a natural born consultant: innovative, analytical, communicative, cooperative, open-minded, solution-oriented. - If something is missing, feel free to let us know!
- Have a digital focus and a very good understanding of e-commerce, and/or Amazon and the entire digital ecosystem
- Have ideally already gained experience in consulting or a strategy role in a company
- Understand that data, strategy, design, and implementation only achieve the best results when thought about in an integrated way
- Can communicate your ideas and concepts to clients in an authentic and compelling way
- Have a talent for developing strategic concepts, demonstrating strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are able to present your complex strategic ideas in a clear and convincing way to your clients
- Are able to identify problems, develop the solution independently and structure the solution in a project based on it
- Have excellent written and spoken German and English skills
- A variety of internal learning sessions in Amazon to keep you up to date on the latest technologies and innovations
- Colleagues who both love their work and value teamwork
- Fast-growing and challenging consulting projects from well-known companies ranging from corporations to start-ups
- German and English courses
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with a "Can Do" attitude
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international DEPT® environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and remote work)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, DEPT® Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.