For our London office, we are looking for a Marketing Automation Consultant that can successfully engage with our clients to help them understand how they can enhance customer engagement and deliver more meaningful conversations across all of their channels.
As a Marketing Automation Consultant, you will be involved in various aspects of the business from joining workshops to scope the implementation of a Marketing Automation platform with a new client, to working with marketers at the client side to scope detailed solutions and delivery plans and supporting the Managing Director to provide workshops to prospective clients.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
• Will possess demonstrable success in customer facing roles, marketing technology consulting, project scoping in CRM and / or marketing automation.
• Have gained experience at agency, consultancy or at the client side (interfacing with agencies).
• Have a passion for what marketing automation can do for clients. You combine this passion with solid knowledge of data driven marketing, customer journeys and customer engagement.
• Are able to think on your feet, challenging the norm and allowing you to give relevant and personalised solutions to customer based on your knowledge and experience when put on the spot
• Have experience in Salesforce, Marketo, Oracle, Selligent, Adobe or any other marketing automation platform.
• Have strong presentation and communication skills combined with enthusiasm for MA
• Consultative skills, giving open answers and addressing issues head on with integrity and a focus on successful outcomes for our clients.
• Determination, used to take ownership, good problem resolution skills.
• Ideally have experience in multiple marketing automation platforms and/or vendor certifications in marketing automation platforms
• Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Quarterly social budget;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, over a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch the video here.