We are looking for an enthusiastic project manager who loves their craft. The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering high quality, innovative projects, enjoys being part of a team, and is confident leading large scale projects.
Our project managers play a central role in defining, producing and delivering digital projects for some of Ireland’s biggest blue chip companies and semi state organisations. You will get the chance to work with ambitious, large-scale clients, including SEAI, Irish Water, Gas Networks Ireland, EirGrid and ICON plc.
We are eager to find talented experts for our team. but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who loves to get the best out of everything. By all means, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Delivery of key Digital Projects
- Scoping project requirements and preparing budgets
- Development of support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Management of stakeholders and their expectations during the project life cycle
- Maximising client satisfaction with the project outcomes
- Working in a collaborative environment within the business and with client stakeholders
- Establishing and using “best web practices” to ensure the delivery of high quality projects
- Highlighting potential project risks and acting proactively to resolve issues
- Being an active member of the project team, supporting colleagues and peers to help achieve overall digital goals
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Proven work experience as a Digital Project Manager. Minimum 5 years.
- Highly organised and motivated project manager with an aptitude for understanding and solving problems
- A positive outlook and strong interpersonal relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-discipline teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects under challenging and pressurised scenarios
- A hands-on project manager who can effectively suggest, drive and challenge new ideas
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a strong ‘customer oriented’ ethos
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Understanding and experience of agile methodologies
- An open company culture
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training opportunities
- A legendary annual company festival in Amsterdam
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Dublin
WHO ARE WE
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier.
Dept is built on a diverse mix of personalities. Working together, testing ourselves, getting better every day. Working at Dept is about giving you the space to do what you're good at, and giving you the room to get ever better. Dept loves people that take responsibility, not orders. We nurture raw talent, support each other and coach you to be the best you can be.
But enough about us. Get in touch, tell us about yourself and why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.