As an Associate Production Designer, you are the master of digital design at high scale. You will work with an amazing team of creatives to make sure that artwork is designed at scale according to our client’s brand guidelines. You will take production design briefs and key art from the account and creative team, ensuring conceptual creative ideas are designed at scale for digital delivery to market.
You are an ideal candidate if you come from an advertising agency or production design studio and have worked on a range of creative projects from marketing collateral, digital campaigns, print work, brand work, ads, and more.
- Work with internal teams, account, and creative to ensure continuity of delivery of final files within agreed timeframes and to high standards
- Design to pixel-perfection and translate key art into the various resizes and versions required by the digital media buy
- Become fully ingrained into the brand’s design templates and act as a gatekeeper of brand guidelines
- Experience working as a production designer or designer who thrives in high scale output, in an advertising agency, print or design studio.
- Experience with high-volume design workflows.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly in Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of motion design in Premiere/After Effects is an asset.
- The mindset to be a "doer" on the production design team.
*Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.