This position can be done remotely dependent on location.
Canadian and US Applicants only, please.
- Use modern front-end frameworks and digital pattern libraries to rapidly prototype with code.
- Deliver solutions that balance technical and business requirements by choosing the best mix of cutting-edge technology.
- Work with project teams to understand business and user requirements.
- Exercise quality control on all aspects of web development to maintain high coding standards and practices.
- Experience developing with modern front-end tools and frameworks such, e.g. ReactJS, SASS/LESS, Node.js, AngularJS, Backbone.js etc.
- Experience working with package manager and automation tools like npm, WebPack, gulp, and grunt.
- Demonstrated understanding of Responsive Web Design principles.
- Proficiency in Semantic HTML Markup.
- Accessibility knowledge (WCAG 2.0 Level AA).
- Experience diagnosing and solving cross-browser/cross-platform issues.
- Experience working with cross-functional and cross-office teams.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AEM Front-End development.