As a Senior Designer, crafting creative concepts that translate beautifully and effectively visually is your bread and butter. Your apprenticeship is well and truly over, and you are looking to step up to prove your worth and show your drive to become that designer whose work the team can’t stop talking about.
You are an original thinker and a team player—matching strategic direction with killer designs across digital experiences. In addition to creativity, keen attention to detail makes your work stellar. You’ll need to be ready for and flexible in your thinking – from working on a pitch one minute, supporting the team the next, then settling in for a masterclass in Design Systems the next.
- Design solutions that exceed strategic objectives.
- Boundless energy, with an ambitious creative spark.
- Some serious potential to create beautiful experiences.
- Relentless curiosity about the latest design innovations.
- Willingness to help, answer questions and share knowledge.
- A flexible attitude, with the ability to apply your thinking to any brief that’s thrown your way.
- Eager to learn and improve in After Effects, Cinema 4D, Sketch, prototyping tools – and anything else that can convey your idea.
- A love of craft that goes beyond pixel perfection to bring out those extra special ‘oohs’ and ‘aahs’.
- 3+ years education and experience in design and digital.
- Strong design portfolio.
- Developed and diverse communication skills.
- Ability to articulate creative ideas.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- A solid working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Figma, Sketch, Principal for Mac