As an Associate Program Director, you are a creative and strategic thinker who loves learning everything there is to know about a client’s brand, business, and customer. You have experience leading multidisciplinary teams, and you know what it takes to deliver a digital experience that can improve the lives of customers while surpassing the goals of clients.Being a reliable partner to teams helps you consistently elevate the work.
Both the client services and project delivery worlds are successfully navigated by your proactive communication of project statuses, challenges, and opportunities to clients. You adeptly manage the project team tracking scope, schedule, staffing, and budget on medium to large sized projects to support a team of Producers. You have a passion for digital project delivery and the globally admired brands we partner with.
Manage Client Relations by...
- Act as a primary contact of communicating needs between the client, team, and vendors.
- Understand your client’s short and long-term goals, as well as their competition.
- Proactively communicate with clients on project status, issues, and opportunities.
- Inform clients how to drive project success.
- Deliver solutions to drive consensus for problems in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify additional opportunities within the ask or account.
- Ensure Project Excellence by...
- Support developing solutions to drive client business.
- Maintain a unique perspective of a common goal to increase knowledge, communication, and awareness between team members and the client.
- Approach problems in a calm and logical manner, finding creative solutions to problems.
- Communicate and understand large amounts of information in a highly-organized manner.
- Effectively communicate stories across a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Encourage high standards of professionalism throughout the life of a project.
- Ensure the team is properly briefed and understands the requirements of the project/work.
- Create solid project plans with top-down and bottom-up budgets to support clients’ interests.
- Execute project plans according to established procedures, channels, and expectations.
- Manage and maintain project scopes and communicate status of scope to team.
- Facilitate and be a participant in both client and internal meetings.
- Coordinate project deliverables and guide the team on potential risks.
- Create an articulate storyline of all client materials.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement, and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables
- Manage project communication and document issues and changes that affect the project.
- Develop status reports and work with project leaders to ensure all resources.
- Create a positive, team-oriented environment that demonstrates award-winning work.
- Forecast, track, and manage project budgets and revenue, POs and invoices.
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate, and communicate project risks.
- Work with discipline leads to define appropriate resources for client needs and deliverables.
- Drive Account Planning and Operations by...
- Contribute to account road map development that will allow for solid resources and revenue management, looking at all projects being tied into the larger account picture.
- Act as a career manager and provide project delivery guidance, mentoring, and training
- Contribute to process and people evolution to effectively deliver solutions
- 7-10 years-experience managing a variety of digital project types; site builds, ecommerce, marketing campaigns, microsites, and maintenance.
- Experience with office productivity tools such as Excel, Word, MS Project, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with collaboration and issue tracking tools such as Box, Jira and Confluence.
- Experience guiding teams and conversations with clients around scope, schedule, and budget as well as roadmaps, goals, and strategies.
- Strong ability to manage and control project scope, schedule, budget and resource management / reporting and change management, project roadmap development and revenue forecasting.
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management principles, methods, and techniques.
- Ability to tactically organize and structure activities, paying particular attention to detail.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, communication, presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills, which translate issues into viable work solutions.
- Solutions-oriented mindset with refined decision-making skills.
- The ability to stay focused on the driving goals, even in high-pressure situations.
- Ownership and accountability of clients’ business needs and ability to drive to solutions.