As a Studio Artist in our specialized content studio, Wander, you are eager to join a fast-paced, growing team. You’re excited to put your versatile creativity to the test executing world-class content creation. Expertise in video and motion design is essential to the role—and we’ll take your experience in other areas of content creation too. From conceptualization to execution and delivery, you’ll be a trusted consultant throughout the creative process.
- Create complex animations and video content for a variety of digital media platforms across campaigns.
- Edit post-production video and audio.
- Be an active part of the Studio team in-house and on location during photo and film shoots.
- Conceptualize and execute creative project work.
- Collaborate and build relationships within the Studio team and across disciplines
- A strong portfolio and reel showing proven experience in motion design and creative editorial.
- Proficiency in After Effects.
- Working knowledge of Premiere.
- Additional experience in Adobe Creative Suite and other industry-standard editing programs.
- Some experience in sound design, music supervision, and experience.
- Additional experience with audio and video production is an asset.
*This role is open to remote candidates in the US and Canada.