We are looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to partner with our Finance, Legal, Go-to-Market (GTM), People, and IT teams to drive strategic, cross-functional programs that help Box scale globally. This program management role is highly visible as it reports out to senior leadership across Box. Strong collaboration and communication skills are essential. This role is a great opportunity for a creative thinker with a passion for solving ambiguous problems, optimizing processes and driving accountability in a high-growth, innovative tech company.
- Drive large, complex, cross-functional programs from inception through planning, resource acquisition, execution, enablement, and lessons learned.
- Establish program governance processes that enable timely decision making and issue escalation and resolution
- Drive programs that span large system implementations, process improvement, M&A, and integrations with vendors or other Box enterprise systems.
- Communicate project status, risks, issues, and dependencies to a broad array of business and IT stakeholders across the company.
- Establish common processes, tools, and metrics that enable transparent project management and reporting.
- Train, support, and mentor Box business and operations colleagues in how to be the best project managers they can be.
You're a process person through and through. You care deeply about how work gets done and how you can make your customers' lives better
- 7+ years of program or project management experience, preferably for cross-functional teams and in the tech space.
- Superb communication and engagement abilities. An intrinsic ability to adapt your style to each situation including distilling complex information and presenting to senior management or peers using various communication tools.
- Strong knowledge of sales or finance operations and the analytics/metrics that measure success.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where collaborating across various teams is expected.
- Experience working with Agile project management mindset and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work through ambiguity and an eye for continuous improvement
- PMP Certification a plus.
- Technical aptitude with Enterprise software suites (Salesforce, Zuora, Workday) a plus
- MBA a plus
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out: