WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Our customers share and collaborate on sensitive information stored in Box including personally identifiable information, intellectual property, and more. With cyber threats on the rise, users continue to be the weakest link in information security and IT security teams need to ensure that such sensitive information is not leaked from their Box instance. That’s why Box Shield is on a mission to tackle challenges of building information security products that work on petabyte scale. Since Box Shield was launched to enable frictionless security, we have consistently expanded this advanced security solution by introducing new capabilities and enhancing existing ones to address a wider range of high-value use cases. Box Shield has become the fastest growing and most widely used add-on product in Box’s history, leading to the expansion of our team.
We are looking for a product manager to join the Box Shield product team and help drive the direction and development of content intelligence and user behavior analytics at scale. As a part of our team, you will work closely with engineering, other product managers, product marketing, customer success, etc. to build machine learning-powered products in the content security space. Your work will affect the experience of millions of users globally and be instrumental in keeping Box a secure and compliant platform for content management, workflow, and collaboration.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with stakeholders such as other product managers of the Box Shield product team, engineering, etc. to define problems to solve with AI/ML, help prioritize and rank solutions, and help productize results of AI/ML products
- Perform gap analysis on existing data, and identify new data sources
- Develop and manage training, validation, and test data sets by working closely with product and engineering leads
- Communicate complex concepts and experiments in a clear and effective manner to technical and non-technical audiences
- Interact with Box customers to understand their challenges, discuss solutions, validate and iterate on models
- Write detailed product requirements and acceptance criteria. Partner with engineering to groom backlog and execute against roadmap
- Measure results and iterate on features with a keen eye towards driving metrics that matter
- Work effectively as part of a geographically distributed team
- Percentage of time spent:
- 60% Collecting data sets. Working with engineers on creating and iterating on ML models, sprint planning, standups
- 20% Interacting with customers, customer success, etc.
- 20% Analyzing metrics
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of experience as AI/ML product manager, data scientist, business analytics, or ML engineer
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Statistics, Analytics, Business, or related fields
- Basic knowledge of various machine learning algorithms, including supervised learning, unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning, and deep learning
- Strong grasp of machine learning product lifecycle from goal setting to data collection and labeling to model development, deployment and measurement
- Capable of leading and motivating a team of engineers in a challenging, dynamic and global environment
- Comfortable negotiating technical requirements and dependencies across the technical stack
- Assess, communicate and complete project milestones with manager and team members in a timely manner
- Must speak English proficiently
- Experience of building SaaS products, especially information security, content intelligence, or user behavior analytics, is a plus
- Please check a short summary of the main benefits available for all Box employees in Poland: Benefits One Pager - Poland.
- We also offer Equity and ESPP - for more details visit this webpage.
- For more details on benefits available for Poland Boxers, please check out: Box Poland Benefits + Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process and an employee’s employment at Box.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.