WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As an EMEA-wide Scrum Master / Trainer, you will help drive improvement and innovation in partnership with delivery and operational teams within Engineering and Product. You will help guide transformational and strategic initiatives through successful adoption and delivering superior results. You must be proactive, flexible, have a passion for people and interactions, processes and tools, and able to succeed in an open and collaborative environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will work with the Engineering organization's Enterprise Agile Strategy and Technical Program Management teams to help us learn and grow
- You will interact with Product and Engineering teams, and management to drive a strong understanding of the value of enterprise agility, innovation, reducing waste and improvements
- You will work with technical and architecture teams to engage them with best practices in technical agility, such as XP, BDD/TDD, and DevOps automation
- You will help teams self-organize and innovate around technical discipline and hygiene
- You will create and deliver training materials around agile and lean principles and values, technical agile practices, improving ways of working, facilitation and other business-critical practices
- You will provide deeply embedded mentoring for various teams to guide them through the Agile journey, provide feedback and answer questions so they can continuously improve their sustainability and performance
- You will help innovate, introduce and roll out improved processes and tools to ensure our Product and Engineering teams are delivering high quality solutions that Blow Our Customers' Minds!
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience as an Agilist (Scrum Master, Product Owner or coaching preferred) familiar with Lean Agile, SAFE, etc.
- You have experience providing Agile coaching to both software development and operations teams from both organizational and technical stances
- You have a balanced understanding of SDLC and DevOps practices as well as methodologies including but not limited to Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Hybrid, scaling and other best practices, as well as the practical ability to ensure you help teams self-organize, self-manage and relentlessly improve
- You have experience delivering and coaching change management at a team level, recognizing the importance of long term goals and vision while being committed to continuous delivery of successful products
- You understand what motivates a team, and can help organize them around common goals
- You have strong EQ, and the ability to establish trusted relationships
- You have operational exposure with working across different business and technical domains
- You have working knowledge of portfolio and program management tools (JIRA, VersionOne, Rally, Aha, Product Plan, JIRA Align or similar collaboration, presentation and tracking tools)
- Proven ability to partner with and influence geographically distributed teams
- You are eager to build an agile community at Box and to learn how to be an agile influencer at Box and Make Mom Proud!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.