Renewals Account Executive
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We have grown at a record speed over the past few years and we are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Renewals Account Executive to help us evangelize Box and contribute to Box Japan Growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build and Design Japan Renewal Sales Strategy
- Enable our Channel Partners
- Manage a portfolio of renewals in our channel business to achieve individual goals on a monthly basis.
- Manage customer sales cycle with Channel Partners in a high volume of renewals via phone and email to drive expansion and retention.
- Advise Channel Partners on reports related to Customer Renewals and Box usage.
- Coordinate renewals from contract creation to contract close by working with Account Executives, Partner Managers, Finance, SalesOps, and Legal.
WHO YOU ARE
- A totally minimum 8 years in renewals/sales, or account management or an equivalent customer-facing role.
- 3 years of experience working in Channel Sales environment
- Significant level of comfort interacting with a high volume of people internally and externally over a variety of mediums (phone, email).
- Experience structuring contractual pricing terms.
- Must be process-oriented, persistent, goal-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Comfortable with Salesforce and Excel.
- Team leading experience is plus.
- Channel Operation , Creating Channel Program experience is plus.
- 4 years’ degree required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.